|Capacity||25 upto 2000 Ton|
|Design Type||Customized, Standard|
Planetary Mixers offered by us are used for allowing flawless mixing of ointments, wet mass, paste, cream as well as dry powders. This rotation mixer makes use of gear transmission for driving two impellers rotating in same directions, thus producing interactive kneading, twisting as well as dispersing effects. Further, both impellers revolve around mixing tank and assist in bringing materials inside for complete mixing.
Presently, we specialize in manufacturing planetary mixers for:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Fine chemical industry
The excellent de-areation system that comes integrated in mixers also prevents paste from becoming lumpy. Further, the trouble free motor drive also ensures smooth as well as consistent performance of these mixers. The range of planetary mixers can also be customized so as to meet specific mixing & blending requirements of the customers.
- High shearing force as compared to conventional mixers
- Easy installation without tool requirements
- Trouble-free AC Motor Drive that does not require carbon brush replacements
- Easy dismantling for purpose of cleaning as well as sanitizing
Planetary Mixer With Jacketted Bowl - For proper mixing of creams and lotions
We also offer Planetary Mixer With Jacketed Bowl that are ideal for proper mixing of creams as well as lotions of different viscosities, densities & proportions. These mixers have stainless steel bowl as well as beater option that operates at high speeds where the beater rotating inside bowl in planetary motion allows proper mixing.
These are manufactured using medical grade steel and are precisely engineered so as to ensure better durability & reliability of these mixers.
- Planetary motion of beaters that give intimate & homogeneous mixing of products
- Product container provided with jacket to heat & cool that allows circulation of steam/cold water
- Mixer operates under vaccine and is designed for removing air entrapment during product during mixing
- The contact parts of bowls are made using approved stainless steel of 316 grade
- Castor wheels allow easy portability, washing as well as transportation of mixed materials to bowls
- Mixer has double beaters open type that helps in covering full cross section of products in bowl
- Mixer also has scrapper that is designed for uniform mixing
- Allows easier process control with electrical control panel that has back up fuses & indicator lamp